Total Pageviews...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Trials and Tribulations of being Hormonal

How in the hell does one know for sure when they're in love?

Look don't judge me. I realize that this is quite possibly the most commonly asked question on Earth but I am convinced that in some ways God has allowed it to become something of a conspiracy.
Please let the record show that this quote is entirely my own. In fact I just came up with it at this moment as I lounge in my day bed, my hair pulled back into a loose messy bun that practically screams "SEX HAIR" even though I'm a proud virgin. *Ahem* here goes:
"Love is the single most allusive four letter word on Earth. No one can fully comprehend it until they have experienced it first hand. And those that have tasted  love on the tips of their tongs have been rendered too blissfully ignorant to share the knoweledge with the rest of us."
I oughta Copyright that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment