Total Pageviews...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chanel Iman has blown my mind once again!!

Its officially summer time!

And with summer comes: crazy pool parties, friends, barbecues, and new swim suits! And I: Anjelica Faith, am officially in love with a new suit! It was modeled by no other than the lovely Chanel Iman on FOAM magazine. Chanel Iman is featured below wearing a black "corset-like" swim suit top and high waisted bottoms.
Chanel Iman modeled many, many different things and probably hundreds of swim suits but this particular style is definitely my favorite. I will be on the lookout for a suit like it in the average American's price range for sure! And for those of you that can actually afford this swim suit... Well then I think I hate you a little bit! Haha
Happy Shopping!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment