Total Pageviews...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Adoration of Audrey



Never in all of my life have I come across a woman that radiated a beauty as soft and unassuming as Audrey Hepburn. She is so classy and stunning and if I could pick just one word to describe her i believe I would say that she is: lovely. My mission of the day is going to be to put together some Audrey Hepburn inspired outfits. The Audrey-look is one of the most timeless, classic looks on Earth, it never goes out of style and it can be utilized as many ways as you can imagine!

If you are looking to invest in a few timeless pieces to "classify" your wardrobe I would recommend
designers such as: Chanel, Betsy and Adam, and Prada

If those high-profile designers are a bit out of your price range then I would encourage
you to try stores such as: White House Black Market, Forever 21, and H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment